CONDITIONS OF RETURNS
PRODUCT RETURN/withdrawal from the contract
1. Under Act 102/2014 Coll. In the case of consumer protection in the sale of goods or in the provision of services under a remote contract, you have the right to withdraw from that contract without providing a reason within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods. The goods are considered to be taken over by the consumer at the time when the consumer or a third party in charge, with the exception of the courier, takes over all parts of the goods ordered. According to 8 Par. 1 of Law No. 102/2014 Coll. the consumer may exercise the right to withdraw from the contract with the seller in paper form or in the form of registration on another media / e.g. email./. According to 10 Par. 1 of Law No. 102/2014 Coll. The consumer is required to return the goods or deliver them to the seller no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. The period referred to in the previous sentence is considered to be respected if the goods were delivered for transport no later than the last day of the period.
2. The company TEK DIVISION Ltd.o can refund purchases following the period above and offer you a credit in case of return of the goods within a maximum of 30 days of purchase.
3. If you want to withdraw from the contract and return the goods, please send the request by e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
Add to copy of the payment document for the purchase of the goods, the date of receipt of the goods. Indicate whether you want to exchange the goods or request a refund. TEK DIVISION ltd. does not accept products without written notice and confirmation.
4. After receiving the request, you will be asked to send the goods to TEK DIVISION. The buyer must use traceable transport services to send the returned goods and deliver the TEK DIVISION s.r.o.s tracking number of the returned goods. Goods must be in the same condition as they were received. Only goods purchased at the base price ( not with discount price) can be returned. Products as gift cards cannot be returned.
5. After receiving and verifying the returned goods, we will notify you by email if the refund has been approved or denied. If your request has been approved, your credit will be automatically sent to your credit card or refunded within 7 days of approval.
Any goods deemed unsuitable for return because of changes of appearance or other damage will not be accepted by TEK DIVISION Ltd. and will be returned to the customer at his own expense.
In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the consumer will pay only the transport cost for return goods to the seller.
1.Under the 619th of Law No. 40/1964 / Civil Code / The seller is responsible for the defects witch has the sold goods when the buyer received it
2. The seller is required to handle the complaint and close the complaint process in one of the following ways:
a) by delivering the repaired goods,
b) exchanging goods for new goods
c) returning the purchase price of the goods
d) by a reasoned refusal of the claim for goods.
3. If you want to file a complaint about the purchased goods, please send the request no later than 3 business days from the receipt of the goods to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org attach the payment document for the purchase of the goods, the date of receipt of the goods.
TEK DIVISION ltd. does not accept products without written notice and confirmation. Goods purchased with the discount is not subject to a claim.
After we hade receive your request, you will send the goods to TEK DIVISION. The buyer must use traceable transport services to send the goods and deliver TEK DIVISION s.r.o. the tracking number of the delivery of the returned goods.
4. In the case of a defect that can be corrected, the buyer has the right to have it fixed for free, in good time, and correctly. The seller is required to eliminate the defect without undue delay.
5. The resolution of the complaint may not take more than 30 days. After the expiry of this period, the buyer has in accordance with the 52 par. 3 of Law no. 40/1964 Com. Modified civil code, the same rights as a defect that cannot be removed.
6. If the consumer files a complaint, the seller is obliged to inform the consumer of his rights under the general regulation; based on the consumer’s decision, which of these rights the consumer exercises, he is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint according to § 2 letter m) immediately, in complex cases no later than 3 working days from the date of the complaint, in justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the condition of the product or service is required, no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After determining the method of handling the complaint, the complaint will be resolved immediately, but the handling of the complaint cannot take more than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the deadline for handling the complaint expires, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract or has the right to exchange the product for a new product.
7. In the case of other irreparable defects, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the item.